August 3, 2020
To Our Patients,
Our community has been through a lot over the last few months and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your safety.
Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice and you may have seen this during your visits to our office. Our infection control processes are made so that when you receive care, it's both safe and comfortable. Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the ADA, the CDC and OSHA. We follow the activities of these agencies so that we are up to date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued. We do this to make sure that our infection control procedures are current and adhere to each agency's recommendations.
You may see some changes when it's time for your next appointment. We made these changes to help protect our patients and staff. For example:
- Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions - this will be done by email, text message or a phone call. You'll be asked those same questions again when you arrive in the parking lot, either over the phone or by using our "Virtual Check-In" process.
- For our "Virtual Check-In," you will be sent a link via text or email the day before your appointment. When you arrive in the parking lot, we ask that you stay in your car, click the link, and fill out the form to let us know you're here, then wait for our call! We will call your cell phone when your room is ready.
- Instead of waiting in our waiting room, you will be escorted directly to your treatment room. In order to allow for social distancing, we will only be escorting one patient into the office at a time.
- Once in our office, we will take your temperature and have you sanitize your hands. If you have a mask, please wear it into the office - you will only have your mask off when you are in the actual treatment room. If you do not have a mask, we will provide one for you.
- Our clinical staff will have you rinse with a hydrogen peroxide solution prior to the start of your appointment.
- We ask that only the scheduled patient come into the office; we do not currently have anyone waiting in the waiting room and, as always, only the patient is allowed in the treatment room.
- You may notice several other changes throughout the office including the clinicians' attire and added barriers, and rest assured there are other added precautions behind the scenes as well.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice. To make an appointment, please call our office at (440)248-6823 or send us a web request.
We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors and friends.
Everyone here at Solon Family Dental